regAction SARA 313® application is an efficient and streamlined system for collecting and reporting Form R, Form A, and Schedule 1 reports.
Key Features of SARA 313
- Preloaded with over 6,700 commonly used chemicals
- Provides automatic TRI report submittal
- Integrates seamlessly with other regAction applications
- Submittal status and validation oversight tools
- Certification revision and withdrawal letter support
- History and charting capabilities
SARA 313 Benefits
The regAction SARA 313 application is a streamlined system for collecting and reporting TRI data. IEA continuously works with the EPA to ensure the SARA 313 TRI-ME web electronic submittal package is updated and ready for annual reporting.